Algeria’s kitchen, bath & lighting markets are among the most lucrative in the African region. Every dealer, importer, supplier, trader and distributor representing the kitchen, bath and lighting industries should take full advantage of this fast growing market. New-Fields, the world’s leading organizer of exhibitions and conferences on emerging markets, strives to understand every need of exhibitors and delegates alike and therefore offers fair booth prices, and is flexible in providing the equipment and furniture of your choice.
- As the world leader in exhibitions on emerging markets, New-Fields has dedicated sales and marketing teams based in Washington and Dubai to ensure every bit of information on the AKBL EXPO s reaches potential exhibitors and participants who could benefit from Algeria’s kitchen, bath and lighting market.
- The buyers you want to meet, whether they are small local companies or large multi-national corporations, will be available under one-roof for you to establish business relationships.
- Top Algerian kitchen, bath and lighting service providers and contractors are among the participants and business visitors, who plan to participate in AKBL Expo.
- New-Fields, with over a decade of expertise and experience in the emerging markets of the Middle East and North Africa and relationships with small, medium and large companies around the globe will help you to achieve your goals.
The Algerian Housing Market:
- Algeria has over 5.4 million residential apartments, mostly owned by the Algerian government and built during the 1960’s, that are now up for renovation and reconstruction.
- The Algerian government is embarking on developing one million new housing units over the next few years and an unprecedented boom in the Algerian construction industry has taken place following the recent privatization of the housing sector.
- Manufacturing and services sectors contribute over 80 per cent to the country’s GDP (about US$ 195 billion).